Thursday 9 December 2010

Kay 'Efficiency' strikes again........

Please can someone explain to me how I manage this with what is becoming such astounding regularity.....

So, in a fit of organisation I decide it would be a really good idea to take my car up to my parents for while we are away. Dad can look after it etc etc.......having talked this through with parents I seem to remember at some point Mum mentioned that I might need my car in the last week we are in England. You'd think I'd have progressed past that teenage obligatory dismissal of parents by now wouldn't you but no......'Don't be daft' I say 'I won't be doing anything except packing by then...'

Can anybody out there help with getting to two panto rehearsals, one carol service, one panto performance, two meals out, one friend visit and the supermarket (yes even my planned eating up of what is in freezer and cupboards has been a little too efficient as we have nothing left to make a meal from.....) oh and Martyn has to get to work and back as well.......have checked, there are no buses, no trains etc.....I wonder if I can balance my laptop, amp and speakers on my bike to get them to school for the panto.....

Of course not taking the car to my parents is not on the options list.......

Well it'll be an interesting week anyway.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)