Monday 20 December 2010

Day One Big Trip

Was spent on the sofa under the duvet.
Did manage to work out that I haven't done that since I had Chicken Pox when I was at middle school.

Anyway, Martyn feeling slightly improved so has now mended the blog - wrong check box checked. You now do not need to be a registered user to comment - oopsie.......

Have done snow check and discovered next bit of bad news - lovely powder, not good for snowmen. Ho hum......

Do you think if I use a well known search engine and type in "things to do when your flight is cancelled, there is 4 inches of snow outside and you don't want to muck up your lovely clean house" I would get anything back?

I'm off to try it,...........

1 comment:

  1. >>if I use a ... search engine and type in "things to do when your flight is cancelled, there is 4 inches of snow outside and you don't want to muck up your lovely clean house" would I get anything back?
    - Depends if you have asked "a well know search engine" to index your blog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)