Friday 17 December 2010

Bags Too Heavy......

Definitely - 1st attempt at packing yesterday.......

I think the trouble is that many of my usual 'luxury items' seem to have become necessities.
Well......I'll get through some books on the 'plane so that will make things lighter......I bought a travel pillow - never had one of those before, usually use a jumper rolled up - do you think the travel pillow is making the difference. Bag is about 3kg heavier than usual and the tent is only half of that.....what can it be???? I think Martyn has snuck a load of his stuff in my bag......

Trouble is there is not much room for purchases.........very stressful!

I won't tell you how many pairs of pants Martyn thinks he can survive with - he's doing the washing thats all I'll say.

Is one whole tube of toothpaste and more than 100ml of shampoo really necessary? To be honest its almost certainly the insect repellant (see previous post) but hey.....

I'm off to re-pack.............its time to be ruthless. Mainly because I can't actually lift my bag - has anyone seen Runaway Bride ? If not don't worry you're not missing much but there is this scene in it where Julia Roberts puts a backpack on and falls straight backwards...........very nearly replayed that last night - fortunately Martyn caught me (well the bag - it did have gadgets in it!)

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)