Sunday 19 December 2010

every cloud has a silver lining

And our silver lining became more than apparent at about 1am this morning.

I thought in the 'x' years that Martyn has known me he had been fully apprised of the 'Kay does not do vomit' situation. Silly me. Still, at least we were at home and not on the aeroplane.

I have just mentioned that being as we're now stuck at home for two days we could go and see Tron Legacy at the cinema. He's declared himself better!

There was much more to this blog entry as I needed to share my recent trauma with you all but Martyn has edited for grossness factor and being as he is the poorly one I'll put my obvious psychological damage to one side for the moment. Just ask me to tell you about our new unit of volume if you want to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)