Monday 6 December 2010

bottom of list.......

Just booked taxi to airport (very exciting, I know you needed to know that......)

However this does mean that I may actually have just go to the bottom of my list .. of course I should warn you that the world may end very soon - just as I was getting towards the bottom of my list Martyn decided that we were getting quite close to going and he needed to write his own list. Those of you that know Martyn will understand how major the implications of this are. I'm quite worried about him really. Unfortunately many of the things on his list apparently had dependencies on me (not sure why) but I had to write a new list of things I needed to do to ensure Martyn could achieve the things on his list - oh what it is to be a dutiful and loving wife.....

Anyway, just about done now just need to update the big trip plan (sorry Martyn, not plan obviously - folder of possible ideas.....), pack and go.....oh and sing in school carol service, narrate the panto, make the costumes, slide show and sound effects for said panto, do some days in work, get car back from garage (did Martyn tell you about engine failure?), drop my car at parents......crumbs, maybe I should write another list.....

I thinks thats probably enough nonsensical blog entry for today. Just thought I should type something in so that those of you who are new to this get more of an idea how it works. Most people travelling round seem to blog quite useful stuff about their experiences.....Martyn and I just well......let you know our most prevalent memories really - laughingly or depressingly depending on how you look at it these quite often seem to revolve around food, toilets or embarassing things we seem to manage to do or have happen to us.....

Of course we are wondering how we will manage so long away on our own. Usually on the big mad trips we do we have up to 15 6th formers tagging along, we've just begun to realise that we may actually have to talk to each other - now that is quite scarey - we practised in the car on the way to Martyns parents for family Christmas at the weekend - we managed okay for the 50 mins it took to get there and back so we figure we'll be fine.....???!!!!

Right definately going now - just one last thing......if you've never read any of our other missives from our travels and if you happen to have some spare time (ha ha) then you might like to check out the following which I'm listing more because its taken me 20 minutes to find them all and I don't want to forget them rather than because we seriously imagine that you will be interested.....

exploring-ecuador.blogspot.com
tomatosandoicchi.blogspot.com
mkindia2009.blogspot.com
borneo2008.blogspot.com
martgadget-aussie.blogspot.com
uganda-adventure.blogspot.com

we did one for the thames path as well but I can't find that which is a shame as we saw a cool white slug and I remember Martyn got stuck in a gate somewhere - I'll see if I can find it later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)