Wednesday 23 March 2011

The saga continues.....

Ham cheese and pineapple sandwiches for lunch only I put ham pineapple and cheese so that the pineapple didn't make the bread go soggy. Apparently there is a big difference.

Martyn was quite gutted (linguistically speaking) to discover that he prefers ham pineapple and cheese - supposedly this sounds wrong......

I am maintaining my apple and then cheese as I prefer pineapple and then cheese. Martyn was to busy with the whole three variables in a sandwich conflict to consider the finer points of whether or not when making cheese and pineapple on sticks hedgehogs you should put the cheese on first or e pineapple.

I think cheese closest to the end of the stick going into the potato with the pineapple on the far end so the cheese catches the pineapple juice. Only problem is I want pineapple in mouth first so have to turn cocktail stick over.

I shall ponder the culinary engineering required further as i sit at Manly Beach - shall have to go and find ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)