Tuesday 5 April 2011

Thai massage with....

Hilarious taxi ride

Got airport shuttle to airport after farewell wander around Banglhamphu this morning - tomorrow is holiday here - Songkran festival (big party with large water pistols and fireworks) which with my usual capacity for planning we are missing as we fly to Cambodia! Didn't know what effect holiday would have on traffic and airport shuttles so we are in airport hotel for the night!

Then got taxi from airport to airport hotel - whatever our taxi driver had taken could I have some please - he was the happiest driver I have ever met ....... Although after a few minutes I decided it was quite a dirty laugh..,, then I tuned in to the conversation a bit more and he was talking to Martyn (in front seat) about Thailands greatest export - the women that old English men like. Martyn was being his best polite Englishman at this point.

Taxi driver then started to talk to Martyn about Thai massage. Martyn faded out for a bit I think because he missed out completely on the 'Thai massage with sex' offer that came next and was quite shocked when the taxi driver handed him a laminated plastic sheet of a poster advertising all the girls who would offer 'Thai massage with sex'.

Martyn tried valiantly to explain that as his wife I may have some issues with him taking the driver up on his offer. Didn't seem to bother the driver at all!

I confess that I was not much help at all to my by now somewhat flustered husband - too busy having hysterics in the back of the cab!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)