Sunday 17 April 2011

Dilemma

Now this is a serious one!

We have declared today our wedding anniversary present and so having purchased Martyns first gadget this morning ( portable speakers that are much better than our iPod ones we left at home) we headed for the pool at a local posh hotel.

Oh Martyn has just told me he has already blogged all this. Oh dear.... I'll just get on to my dilemma then...,

Bought more sun cream yesterday but they only had factor 50 and factor 20 so we compromised on one of each and we still have a little factor 30 left.

So for our day by the pool exactly how should I apply this stuff? I confess to us both being moderately striped ( well Martyn just has the classic 'Brit abroad' t shirt lines but I have a wonderful patchwork courtesy of my myriad 5 tops). Do I give up and go for factor 50 on the White bits so they don't burn or should I put the 20 on the White bits and the 50 on the brown bits to try and even myself up?

Do you know what - it's so hot I think I'll just sit in the shade!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, they may take some time to appear as they are checked first before they are published 8-)